Select an adorable puppy from our selection of Cockapoos, Pocket Puggles, Puggles, Shorkies, Shih Poos or another breed. Our puppies are well socialized, happy & healthy.
We must receive a deposit on a puppy to hold the puppy. Deposits are $200.00. This amount goes toward the purchase of the puppy. Deposits are non refundable.
We accept payment by Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, Money Order or Cash.
Customers from Iowa and out-of-state customers who pick their puppy up in Iowa are required to pay Iowa State Sales tax of 7%.
If you would like, we will hold your puppy for a few days past their "Ready" date. If you want us to hold a puppy for more than a few days past their "Ready" date a fee of $10.00 a day will be added to the amount due.
- Once a deposit has been received I will mark your puppy as reserved for you. I will need your name, address and phone number for the invoice.
- If you live within driving distance you are welcome to come here to pick out a puppy (by appointment). Please pick out 2 or 3 puppies from the pictures on our website prior to your arrival and we will have the puppies ready for you to view/play with in our Puppy Showroom when you arrive.
- For puppies picked up here, the balance is due when you pick up your puppy.
- We will hold your puppy for a few days past their "Ready" date. If you want us to hold a puppy for more than a few days past their "Ready" date a fee of $10.00 a day will be added to the amount due.
- Once a deposit has been received, I will mark your puppy as reserved for you. I will need your name, address and phone number for the invoice.
lf the puppy will be delivered to you by air, I will need the name of the airport you want your puppy delivered to. I will do the booking with the airlines and will email you the details. I can usually get a flight within 5 days of receiving a deposit. All you need to do is pick your puppy up from the airport.
For puppies delivered by air, the remaining balance is due 5 days prior to the delivery day.
Scroll down to view Questions & Answers about Puppy Shipping
Contact Us if you have questions
View Available Puppies page
If you haven't already selected a puppy, click the link below to go to the Puppies available page. From there select puppy and click "add to cart" to start the purchasing process.
Is it safe to ship puppies by air & how does that work?
Yes! The shipping of puppies is considered "priority" with special handling and regulations for pets. This means that the USDA monitors the transportation of pets with numerous guidelines and requirements in order to ensure puppy safety, health and well-being. Your puppy is provided with soft and absorbent bedding inside the travel crate (pet carrier) to make the journey more comfortable. We ship from Sioux Falls SD using Delta or United Airlines. The price for air shipment is an additional $325.00.
We need at least a one week notice to arrange everything necessary for an air delivery. During this week, we do vet checks and airline reservations. Your puppy will arrive in a pet carrier which is yours to keep! Also included is a sample of ProPac puppy food. This is the puppy food the puppy is currently eating. Shot Record, Health Certificate and a Health Guarantee are also included. Purebred puppies will have their papers sent along at time of delivery.
Are shipping delays likely?
Shipping by air in the winter months can sometimes be delayed due to cold temperatures. Occasionally we will have to postpone a puppy delivery if temperatures drop below 10 degrees. In the summer months occasionally we will have to postpone a flight if the temperature is too hot.